Rose Marie Juan Austin
Rose Marie Juan Austin Poems
- Just A Wink Of An Eye Last night I saw you On the ...
- Poetry Is A Solitary Art Poetry is a solitary art But ...
- Under The Blue Star Sky watching On top of a mass of green ...
- Silence How I wish I could move you On the floor of my ...
- Poems Without Readers Poems without readers Are like lonely ...
- From Womb To Tomb Experts advised her To expel you And ...
- A Good Poem Gold and silver may perish With the forces of ...
Rose Marie Juan-Austin was born and bred in the northernmost part of the Philippines, a rural community, which stretches along the South China Sea. Navotas, Laoag City is a medium sized community where everybody knows everybody.
Her early years were exposed to the beauty of nature, simple and slow-paced life. Her poems entitled: God's Orchestra and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Writing is a daunting and solitary endeavor.Writers
Yet, words come alive, they sing and dance right before your very eyes.''
''Rebellion is a descendant of harsh hands.''Rose Marie Juan- Austin
''I hate to be in the middle.Rose Marie Juan-Austin
People from the right and left wings will be hitting me.''
''Kindness does not boast.Rose Marie Juan-Austin
It will defeat its noble purpose.''
''A person without a family is like solving a puzzle to eternity.''Rose Marie Juan-Austin
Just A Wink Of An Eye
Last night I saw you
On the waterfront
You glanced at me
And I looked your way!
Our eyes locked together
And your eyes shifted colors
As they caught the light
Installed at the waterfront!
Though your alluring lips
Yet those lovely eyes spoke
A thousand words...!
The night was perfect
With star studded sky
You winked at me
And snatched my heart right away!
It was a wonderful moment
Our hearts craved for a kiss
With the bliss
In just a wink of an eye!
You were utterly ...