Rose Marie Juan Austin
Rose Marie Juan Austin Poems
- Just A Wink Of An Eye Last night I saw you On the ...
- Poems Without Readers Poems without readers Are like lonely ...
- My Still Bank -new- When I was a little girl I have a tube coin ...
- From Womb To Tomb Experts advised her To expel you And ...
- Silence How I wish I could move you On the floor of my ...
- The Ring Bounded By Fear We dwell in a place like paradise A...
- The Roasted Gold You are the first one That I seek in the ...
Rose Marie Juan-Austin was born and bred in the northernmost part of the Philippines, a rural community, which stretches along the South China Sea. Navotas, Laoag City is a medium sized community where everybody knows everybody.
Her early years were exposed to the beauty of nature, simple and slow-paced life. Her poems entitled: God's Orchestra and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Writing is a daunting and solitary endeavor.Writers
Yet, words come alive, they sing and dance right before your very eyes.''
''Rebellion is a descendant of harsh hands.''Rose Marie Juan- Austin
''I hate to be in the middle.Rose Marie Juan-Austin
People from the right and left wings will be hitting me.''
''Kindness does not boast.Rose Marie Juan-Austin
It will defeat its noble purpose.''
''A person without a family is like solving a puzzle to eternity.''Rose Marie Juan-Austin
Just A Wink Of An Eye
Last night I saw you
On the waterfront
You glanced at me
And I looked your way.
Our eyes locked together
Your eyes seemed to shift colors
As they caught the light
Installed at the waterfront.
Though your alluring lips
Those lovely eyes spoke
A thousand words.
The night was perfect
With star filled sky
You winked at me
And you got my heart right away.
It was a wonderful moment
Our hearts yearned for the same thing
In just a wink of an eye.
You were crazy
I was crazy
We were ...