Barking Spiders At My Party (Children) - Poem by C.J. Heck
Hush now, barking spiders,
please don’t make a sound.
I’m at my birthday party.
I don’t need you guys around.
All my friends are here.
It’s important that you know
you didn’t get invited
so I wish that you’d just go.
I’m wearing all my birthday stuff,
shirt, pants and my new sandals.
If you won’t go, then please hush up
when I blow out my candles.
Comments about Barking Spiders At My Party (Children) by C.J. Heck
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: friend
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl