Battle For Supremacy - Poem by akshaya shah
Can I love, and yet not do?
The mind and heart clash for supremacy...
In the battleground that is me
My life, the ultimate prize
Is it possible?
The dilemma is there,
My heart tears apart at the thought,
even as I feel an eerie calm coming over,
and my soul gets burnt
with a pain I didn't know was there...
Oh! What goes on in the mind, who knows?
And what about the heart? Who knows that either?
But the battle goes on, and there's only one loser...
Comments about Battle For Supremacy by akshaya shah
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye