akshaya shah Poems
- Hope Floats Even as things go downhill And life becomes ...
- A Civilized World Enough - Slogging through life At every ...
- The Lost Voice एक आवाज़ सुनाई पड़ी है आज कानों में कुछ नयी, ...
- Searching... Even as the world passes by It seems to stop ...
- Delusion Ever so near and yet so far, The struggle for a ...
- I Am Sorry... I found you when there was no one And you ...
- Lost Love I've lost the love of my life. There was One that ...
Hi. I have no great pretensions of being the next William Shakespeare, TS Eliot or, closer home, Rabindranath Tagore. Am here to just put pen to my thoughts, give words to my feelings, and share my deepest love, despair and fears with myself, through the medium of verses. Anyone who feels anything about the poems penned down here is free to voice their opinions... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about akshaya shah
Even as things go downhill
And life becomes hell
Even as the world deserts you
And friends are few
Even as the only thing you have
Is a loneliness that is scary
Even as all seems lost and
Time remains a few grains of sand
Even as life seems beyond complaint
And strains of joy become faint
There may be nothing else to do
And yet…as the self becomes distant
From the soul
There’s a voice that says