Be Watchful After Thirty - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
You lose a pound a year
Your muscles, past thirty,
To be replaced by fat
In equal or more by weight.
To stop it, do exercise.
Your hormones dry out.
To stop it, see opposite sex.
Your energy is in decline.
To conserve it do Pranayama.
Let it be not too late.
Comments about Be Watchful After Thirty by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda