Beautify Beauty - Poem by Java Chip
Golden brown hair tied in a ponytail.
Blue pearl ear rings glistening.
O how I cherish this moment glancing,
upon beauty herself.
Like a bandit imprisoned in a golden prison,
I longed to stay a bit longer.
The clicks go off and away we go
away going in opposite directions.
Lured like Orpheus towards true beauty,
it takes all my will and strength to not turn around.
So beautiful she is that memory himself
is not worthy to remember her face.
Comments about Beautify Beauty by Java Chip
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl