Beauty Is Only What You Are. - Poem by Polly Klomp
Every eye in the room is focus on you, when you are walking by
All the men envy you as you look up high
The way you walk, talk or express, the way you move, grove and dance on the internet.
They want to spend a moment with you, and maybe some more.
But you are to scared to open up the door.
Every peak they get they squeeze themselves in, messing with your body and mind.
Every chance they use it against you.It’s bad that there are so many bad men; it’s too bad that there are so many bad memories. But it didn’t kick you down; you are not someone to drown.
You get right back up on your feet. And smell the beauty of nature.
How unforgiving you are, is as beautiful as you will be
Comments about Beauty Is Only What You Are. by Polly Klomp
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl