Beauty Way - Poem by Pamela Davison
I am present in the energy of this moment,
An instrument manifesting sacred duty
For what does not belong to me.
The potential of now
Is wholly honored.
I will be vigilant in this moment
Without fear of failure or success,
A resilient warrior able to observe
The significance of each breathe
As it blends into the next;
Creating the future.
My heart will be un-obscured
By hate, anger, or greed
While I greet this moment
That births life,
And I will be warmed
By the Wisdom fire.
This is the walk of the Beauty Way.
Every moment overflowing with opportunity
To encourage right action and resolution
With respect and dignity.
Now is the gift
I will not give away.
Comments about Beauty Way by Pamela Davison
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda