Beer Garden - Poem by Dónall Dempsey
Likes his beer chilled.
Cold...I mean...real cold.
Throws a can out into
where it disappears
into two foot of snow.
Collects it later
chilled to perfection.
Just how he likes it.
Comments about Beer Garden by Dónall Dempsey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda