Behind - Poem by David Harris
Behind every poem that I write,
there is always a message there,
for either my wife or my dear friends.
They are always written,
from where a poem
should be written from - the heart.
They always say something kind,
never accusations thrown about.
Never any swear words,
who needs them, where beauty is concerned.
The poems are always special,
every single one.
They not be always go,
but they are special.
They mean something for me,
and to the recipient they are meant for.
Comments about Behind by David Harris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl