Behold The Beauty Of A Single Leaf - Poem by Juan Olivarez
Behold the beauty of a single leaf,
Turning colors in the setting sun.
Till a chill wind like a thief,
Snatches it, and it is done.
Then it graces the cooling ground,
With it's brothers by it's side.
A myriad of rainbows, or painted clowns,
The joy they bring is hard to hide.
Comments about Behold The Beauty Of A Single Leaf by Juan Olivarez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda