Ace Of Black Hearts
(beliefs Poem) An Absolute That's Never The Same - Poem by Ace Of Black Hearts
Someone has to believe.
As someone needs not to believe.
A equal balance.
Let order bring chaos.
And let chaos bring order.
Whether in what we believe in or believe not be true or rot.
It should not be measured by men of either of equal or unequal standards.
For a measurement now will change in 100 years.
How we go about it will change.
An absolute is nothing ever stays the same.
This is of course a oxymoron.
A contradiction in it's own terms.
But it does make it any less true.
Just the word I used isn't of the proper glue.
Comments about (beliefs Poem) An Absolute That's Never The Same by Ace Of Black Hearts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl