Ace Of Black Hearts
A Whisper That Wants To Be A Scream - Poem by Ace Of Black Hearts
That kind of validation should be but the silence among the lambs.
A quietness to never be heard.
A whisper that wants to be a scream but doesn't exactly know how.
As if to say I have a question, yet I'm to afraid to ask.
A game of self pity.
Beckoning for attention.
As if it's our fault of that which they did not mention.
A homeless man walking on the poorest streets of the city.
A prostitute getting in the car with another Jon in a place known for such vices.
We have to take notice and We have to stand out to be noticed.
And pessimism does nothing to farther such a cause.
Unless that is what one desires.
Comments about A Whisper That Wants To Be A Scream by Ace Of Black Hearts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda