Believe? - Poem by Pene Burkey
People say seeing is believing.
Close your eyes....
Can you smell the rain before it drops?
Can you feel the sun rise or set on your face?
Can you see the beauty of music?
Can you taste the kiss of love?
Can you hear the pain of heartbreak?
Is only seeing believing?
Copyright ©2008 Pene Burkey
(inspired by the movie: 'The Eye')
Comments about Believe? by Pene Burkey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl