Better To Have Loved You At All - Poem by Danielle Ward
That I have seen rather than missed,
That I have heard rather than ignored,
That I have tasted rather than avoided,
That I have smelt rather than shunned.
That I have ran rather than walked,
That I have sighed rather than breathed,
That I have wept rather than watched,
That I have feared rather than fled.
That I have touched rather than dismissed,
That I have longed rather than rejected,
That I have despaired rather than abandoned,
That I have dreamt rather than forgotten.
Better to have known you at all.
Better to I have loved you at all.
Comments about Better To Have Loved You At All by Danielle Ward
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl