Beyond Control - Poem by Suraj Samtani
You've come into my life; I'm grateful.
You've left from my life; this I acknowledge with no qualms.
That others have learnt of our life-long affair is beyond my control.
That I love you devoid of conditions is beyond your control.
Lets not try to control anything.
Lets be controlled by the Ultimate.
Robots we are, who can love.
Robots is the figure, that we're forced to emulate.
This is beyond my understanding.
This is beyond my intellect.
Just promise me a sea of love.
Just accept this promise of boundless affection.
The wish is of togetherness unto eternity.
The desire is oneness beyond time.
Comments about Beyond Control by Suraj Samtani
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl