Birthplace - Poem by Dejan Stojanovic
My dream is your birthplace;
Your presence—my life.
I follow your spells,
Listen to your songs—
They cure my madness.
They are my savior,
Sending the light ahead
For the dream to be able to dream.
Your whispers are waiting for me
In every city and street.
The light is singing your song.
You save me from the wrong steps
Whispers are becoming amulets
And I keep walking
To keep you alive.
Comments about Birthplace by Dejan Stojanovic
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl