Alice Anne Gordon
Blanket Of Ignorance - Poem by Alice Anne Gordon
Blanket of ignorance start to unfold.
Blindness has led me bold
yet naïve, to this strange place
where life is a woven web of lace.
Life, enchant me.
Blanket of ignorance is growing old,
deep rooted in religious holds,
that no longer matter in this space.
Life enchant, be
Blanket of ignorance is making me cold.
Get rid of it swiftly; coaxed, cajoled.
Leave, inexperience, from this face;
Learn to live with growing pace.
The soul inside has not been sold.
Life enchant, see.
Comments about Blanket Of Ignorance by Alice Anne Gordon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl