Edward Kofi Louis
Bless Me With Your Care - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
And heal me with your love!
For that which was, will be once again;
And like the message of peace in the land of joy! !
Heed to the laws of tge Creator and call me by my name,
But in the Island of Gods and Goddesses are the words of war! !
And i do love my country;
For out os something sweet came love!
So hear me and bless me with your care.
Comments about Bless Me With Your Care by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl