Blessed Is The Sun - Poem by James McLain
Fiery grasp its grip drives me insane.
Inside waves of cold my lips adorned.
Every dropp of water lost have I worn.
Resting orb pupil home inside my eye.
Yes in tounge is never lost with young.
Comments about Blessed Is The Sun by James McLain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl