Bloody Valentine's Day - Poem by Possawat Piankij
This year, I must stay with bloody Valentine's day;
I can hear gun shots under the sky of grey.
Every dead body is lying everywhere-
So ghastly that I dare not stare.
Frankly, I can't see the trace of my victory,
and now, I'm bursting with great worry.
I have my last massage to declare-
Perhaps, you don't even care.
If the sun still shines in the morning,
My love for you is everlasting.
Though, I'm an invisible man of the dark wood,
My love remains immortal for good.
- Dean Crookes -
Comments about Bloody Valentine's Day by Possawat Piankij
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda