Lily Girl - Poem by Possawat Piankij
I compare you to a lovely lily-
My favorite flower forever.
But you aren't a normal one.
Instead the pick of the bunch.
Your charm is exactly like the lily's smell,
Putting me under your amorous spell.
I lose myself and feel it's a dream.
It is perfect like a flowing stream!
The more I wander in this day dream,
The more I give blissful beams.
Around me, it is completely pink.
It's so impressive that I cannot blink!
This heavenly dream, I don't want to leave.
I wanna have a very long sleep-very deep! ,
Wholly forgetting the real and mean world
And staying under the charm of this lily girl!
- One Whistle -
Comments about Lily Girl by Possawat Piankij
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl