The Way I Shall Declare You My Love - Poem by Possawat Piankij
I shall do everything to declare you my love.
Maybe, I shall write the message on the sky.
Then fly and yell your name out loud
So you can hear me, turning around.
I shall be the sun, embracing your soul
Whenever you have to fight with cold.
Even at night, I shall be the moon or stars
To shine you some light, banishing your fear.
Or if you face is of pouring tears,
I shall be a breeze, blowing them away
And helping you get through the day.
I shall be with you forever!
- One Whistle -
Comments about The Way I Shall Declare You My Love by Possawat Piankij
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl