Blue Film- A Needed Media - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Blue film: it is handier
Than the red light area.
It serves as direct stimulus
Unlike the yellow magazine.
It is decent unlike the green talk.
The impotent becomes the potent.
The temper-less becomes full of temper.
Blue film is useful only to man.
Half of men population has seen.
Elders out number youngsters.
Unlike men, women aren’t affected.
No stimulation from the blue.
For her the last is sex.
For him the peak is sex.
Only man worries from love failure.
Comments about Blue Film- A Needed Media by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda