Bossing The Boss - Poem by Roland Cho
See me the way I am
Take me for whom I am
Know me for what I am
And then, you’ll know real me!
Treat me the way you treat him
Praise me the way you praise him
Cover me the way you cover him
And then, you’ll be a real boss!
Look not always at my weaknesses
See how my strengths out-number them
Ignore not always his weaknesses
See how he ignores you!
If you like what I do, like me as well
If you are not racist, treat us equally
Pay me in silence and on time
For, everything of his is done on time!
Comments about Bossing The Boss by Roland Cho
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl