Ahmad Shiddiqi Poems
- A Drop Of A Water (dedicated to a great poet at poemhunter, ...
- A Fallen Feather (dedicated to Ms. Dawn Upshaw, a great ...
- As Love Carries... I carry within shells Indescribable ...
- A Healthy Life Aria who knows? keep writing! keep on ...
- ا ل د ّ...
- A Fallen Leaf (dedicated to Ms. Lorraine Hunt, a great ...
- A Cloud Came Down a cloud came down and spread over it kept...
I was born in Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia on March 7,1974. I love poetry, Classical Music, traditional art, music, dance, movies, television programes, radio broadcasting, knowledge on internet, Anime movies, Anime TV series, Korean and Japanese TV dramas, magazines of art and culture, correspondence, seas, beaches, paddy fields, museums, traveling, books of fiction and self-help, and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Drop Of A Water
(dedicated to a great poet at poemhunter, Mohammed Al-balushi)
a hard rain
dropped last night
minutes to hours
so cold so scary
laid above us
from nineteen thirties
so vast so majestic
O pondering rainy night!
you said hello passionately to us
were you missing your friends here?
we felt that you are a refreshing gift
O great Situ Gintung Reservoir!
you watered tenderly our environment
were you loving your friends from up there?
we felt exactly that you are a relieving present
very long rain and old water ...