Edward Kofi Louis
Broken Down! - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
The mighty wall of Yerusalem is broken down!
In great distress,
The stress of life,
But to press on with the truth.
Seeing the negative eyes of nature;
To sit down and weep;
No sleep! !
Attentive ears! ! !
To open my eyes to the truth;
Works of humility,
Works of faithfulness,
Even though in distress.
Comments about Broken Down! by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda