Lawrence S. Pertillar
But More Of Less Than Even - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Violence begets violence.
There is not a podium delivered speech,
That will end atrocities!
Those easily flattered,
Are quick to hoodwink.
And drained of birthright resources.
Tricking the witless into believing...
A substandard way of life is envied.
And every ounce of demented common sense
Will restore things back to normal,
Whenever we all agree what that is!
And violence begets violence,
By getting nothing...
Of less than even that's left to deny.
And squander like vagrants...
Making homes for maggots!
Comments about But More Of Less Than Even by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl