Byron Cornell Ford II
Can'T Direct The Wind - Poem by Byron Cornell Ford II
We can't direct the wind, but we can move the sails
or watch the sails move until the wind directs us.......
and yea i do believe i have personality... as i am still working on my character
Personality can open doors, only character can keep them open
if memory feeds the imagination then i guess the Navy never could kill my creativity
Sorry Popeye....our quarrels were fueled by ignorance
funny last night i had a dream i disobeyed another order
Disciplinary Respect is like a massage...that your counterpart sucks at giving
Life itself is a risk.....how many times did you die yesterday?
Comments about Can'T Direct The Wind by Byron Cornell Ford II
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl