RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Capturing A Blossoming Insight - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Wisdom growing interiorly, just by experiencing life
and it's diversity.
Capturing blossoming insight of everything in concepts
of an enlivening possibility.
Taking immense discoveries of adventures, placing them
into extraordinary circumstances where they can be ex-
panded, stretching limits of brain power.
Giving us immense powers throughout the beauty of our
Comments about Capturing A Blossoming Insight by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl