Lawrence S. Pertillar
Carpets Of Sorrow - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
As difficult as it is.
We must never leave our tears,
On carpets of sorrow.
For those who have left behind,
Good deeds to remember.
And although it is difficult,
To celebrate those we love...
From us to have passed away.
There will come a time,
When that time comes to reminisce...
People we loved to physically miss.
Have left us so much.
Their presence is kept to never forget.
Who they were.
And how they remain committed,
To live to be themselves.
With purpose and passion.
And not a tear to drop.
Or a complaint to hear.
Because their way to have it,
On those days they could not get.
Comments about Carpets Of Sorrow by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl