Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
Catch A Dream - Poem by Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
Catch a dream in your mind
Nurture the dream in your heart
Share the dream with your loved ones.
Let the dream grow as a voyage
On the high seas, toyed with high waves
And yet seeking to freely float
Along with the strong currents.
Let this dream drift to a number
of directions until it finds
a secure home, the shore.
And let this dream be planted in
the shoreline of joy and hope.
Comments about Catch A Dream by Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl