Catching Snowflakes - Poem by Twilight Whispers
We should be catching snowflakes on our faces,
Disappear into the North and feel our heart as it races,
Sail through the snow and sing in the wind,
Relishing the happiness this adventure would bring,
Cross the bridge we built over the sea,
Breaching the gap between them, you and me..
Hoping our dreams won't ever fall apart,
Remembering that they'd always live on in our hearts.
Comments about Catching Snowflakes by Twilight Whispers
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl