Ace Of Black Hearts
(character Inspirational Poem) A Scarecrows Thanks - Poem by Ace Of Black Hearts
With straw hanging off his head.
He tips his hat off to you.
As a thanks for a fantastic view.
With a body given it's due.
And this is what of the scarecrow I truly adore.
Comments about (character Inspirational Poem) A Scarecrows Thanks by Ace Of Black Hearts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl