Jessel Jane Tevar Toring
Chevalier D'Industrie - Poem by Jessel Jane Tevar Toring
one blissful night...
you crept inside my soul;
you stole my heart and went away
that when the sun shone bright that day,
I cried just to find you
to take my heart
with bitter tears...
praying where to find you
just to take my heart back again
my heart does not belong to you.
It belongs to the man
who slept with me
Comments about Chevalier D'Industrie by Jessel Jane Tevar Toring
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl