Child Right - Poem by Pratikshya Sedhain
Government should provide children their right,
if not provided, their future won't be bright.
Society should stipulate the rights provided,
if not stipulated, children's growth will be retarded.
Parents should give love and affection to their children,
if not given, their won't be growth of their brain.
Teachers should provide children entertainment for a while,
if not provided, students' life will be boiled.
Government should provide children their name,
if not provided, their life will be full of pain.
Rights should be given to the children from whole;
Everyone is participated in their dimensional developing role.
Comments about Child Right by Pratikshya Sedhain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl