Emoiticon's Relation - Poem by Pratikshya Sedhain
People who talk too much,
wants to crate a secrecy pouch.
People who easily start crying,
are encouraged not to do trying.
People who reach peak point,
can't create a loving joint.
People living a normal life,
can have a wonderful wife.
People who can control emotion,
have much more successful relation.
People who can't control emotion,
have too much poor relation.
Frustration is covering emoticon's mind,
some people even forgot what was their kind.
The great enemy of life is aggression,
It can even kill the prettiest relation.
Comments about Emoiticon's Relation by Pratikshya Sedhain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl