Mad In Love - Poem by Pratikshya Sedhain
I want to fly in the sky,
along with you, winning the shy.
I want to go in the market,
for buying bat, to play cricket.
I want to play with you boy,
and have fun, along with joy.
I want to be a super star,
with my boy, my favorite star.
I want to do whatever you want,
to live without you, I think I can't.
I want to see you with my eye,
till the day I completely die...
Comments about Mad In Love by Pratikshya Sedhain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl