Ace Of Black Hearts
(choices Poem) Chance - Poem by Ace Of Black Hearts
Rejoice for you still have a voice.
A chance to change things.
A chance to make things better or worse.
Be steadfast on the decision you make.
What is it that divides us?
A world in upheaval.
A rebel without reason or cause.
The flame will burn out like a candle.
The further down it goes the less time you have to know.
Make your demands now.
Make them very clear.
Do not let them fade or disappear.
Do not let fear take the wheel and steer.
No matter how things appear.
Only what's on the inside can be a deciding factor.
If you knew it was your one and only chance.
What would you do?
Take it or fake it?
Time to choose! ! !
Comments about (choices Poem) Chance by Ace Of Black Hearts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda