Lawrence S. Pertillar
Clean It Up With Bleach - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Every inch of the fabric has been soiled.
The stars do not appear as bright.
The stripes are frayed and not as tight!
The color blue is not as crisp.
And those who wore this now have quit!
The fit itself seems much outdated.
It's best to toss it than to save it!
Unless someone is known who craves it?
But the assessment of what here appears...
Is to clean it up with bleach,
And then use it for your tears!
Comments about Clean It Up With Bleach by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl