Climate Does It - Poem by Herbert Nehrlich
They say that in Seattle snot
runs out of noses quite a lot.
The weather is, well rather shitty
which, in a way, may be a pity.
There is a creature which has got
a claim. A poet he is not.
And all the sucking up to others
still means that only stupid mothers
could ever say a thing of praise
to poetry of such malaise.
Comments about Climate Does It by Herbert Nehrlich
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl