! Closer! - Poem by Silent Speaker
These people I know,
pushing me closer to the edge,
making it extremely impossible,
to even hold on to the ledge.
These people I'm around,
are inching me closer to a tragic end,
making it unbearable to live,
with this heart that can't be mended.
These people that are supposedly close to me,
they seem a million miles away,
making it incapable to speak my feelings.
I'm getting closer to falling each and every day.
Comments about ! Closer! by Silent Speaker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl