Edward Kofi Louis
Clothed After The Bombs - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
He goes hungry nd grows thin,
She goes hungry and grows thin,
But naked out of the womb the cam to the world;
And, they are now clothed after the bombs killed them! !
For they will be laid in the tombs to respect the law;
But i am just a passer by in this land of war!
Comments about Clothed After The Bombs by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda