Clouds Answered......... - Poem by rishabh mishra
The river once asked 'What is love? '
The clouds answered all above
'High in thy sky does it lie? '
'Or does it surround the horizons high? '
Drop by dropp it surrounds all sides
Thy past times truly abides
'Love is something eternity has made:
Thy foundations of love it has laid.
Love is something; the man thinks
the river and the cloud does it link'
'Love is eternal's ethic', answered the cloud;
'As qiuet in our heart as thunder cloud'
Comments about Clouds Answered......... by rishabh mishra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl