Colour - Poem by Lilly Rose
That simple 'u'.
It changes the shape, the flavor.
No longer an adjective.
An exemplifier, imaginative.
It bounces, exotic, from my tongue.
It craves to curl seductively on yours.
Who would have thought that
Such a tiny letter, 'u',
A small curve of pen,
Could change the entire
Mood of a word.
Comments about Colour by Lilly Rose
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda