Comical Issues - Poem by Naveed Akram
A colour and fountain which has given us all,
Given us all the powerful paper and above,
Enough would be said as super are people.
The weird disease is upon us and livers are loving their goals,
Just to understand takes time and sorrow,
Inert gases have applied their effect.
Comments about Comical Issues by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl