Confused - Poem by Count Dracula
You can be so kind,
Yet at times so cruel.
You've got me so confused...
I feel like a fool.
I don't understand you.
Nor you to me.
Only because you never tried to.
But either way not one does, you see.
Your an unsolved puzzle.
Your this huge mystery,
never to be uncover...
Only because thats the way you wanted things to be.
Comments about Confused by Count Dracula
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda