Lawrence S. Pertillar
Contributor To Your Disgust - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Tell the truth.
And be honest with yourself.
If I had not been a contributor,
To your disgust...
Would you have had any other ambitions,
To hate for no reason?
And with such a lustful intensity.
Would you be motivated to continue living?
What kind of life could you possibly have?
Think about it.
Without me proving you with an incentive,
You and I both know,
Life to you would be absolutely meaningless.
Comments about Contributor To Your Disgust by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl