Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Crazy Thoughts Of Time. - Poem by Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Think it over a little
Time will not wait you
Moving fast in seconds
Turns to minutes and hours.
Think it over about time
The real time of our longevity
The time can't be predicted
Only the disposal in speed can.
Think it over the past
The time has gone for ever
The people have changed the faces
The people of yesterday lost ever.
Time makes us fools sometimes
With a little time events passes
pout not, time is impartial in time
Not a potter's wheel it imitates.
Time the wonderful time always
Ever crazy its thoughts it seems.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Crazy Thoughts Of Time. by Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl