RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Creating A Motion Picture Of Our Own - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
An excitement flowing through pleasant rhythms, taking over,
bringing us back into yesterday's realities and a fascinating
amazement that covers our hearts in magical rhythms.
Coverlets of a silent energy as all tempos find their way
deep into another dimension, playing and helping to create
a motion picture of our own as we build upon energy.
Times being played by the band, exercising every fiber in
people's bodies, giving them something to look forward to
in the coming future.
Captivating every sense within this mere poet, loving as
feelings are spreading throughout this mind and intellect
Comments about Creating A Motion Picture Of Our Own by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl